In our Corporate Headquarters in Northern New Jersey, we foster a challenging and rewarding work environment for our employees. We are committed to attracting, developing and maintaining a diverse team of motivated, talented individuals where each person has the opportunity to realize his or her full potential.
We are seeking a Clinical MD to be involved in the planning and implementation of the Company’s clinical development program. This individual will participate in the design of all clinical trials necessary to verify product utility, safety and efficacy; and ensures that the scientific method is reflected in clinical protocols, data collection, and analysis. This individual will also be involved in the interpretation of findings.
- Participates in the planning and coordination of world-wide clinical trials program.
- Prepares summaries of clinical data for regulatory submissions.
- Monitors progress of clinical trials relative to protocol preparation, recruitment of sites, patient accrual, and reporting, and writes protocols and investigator brochures; Takes corrective action to ensure timely completion.
- Prepares manuscripts and scientific papers on the Company’s products and clinical findings.
- Makes presentations and represents company at various industry or association meetings.
- Furnishes information needed for Clinical Research/Operations, in preparation of clinical documents and presentations; and to Regulatory Affairs, in preparation of regulatory documents.
- M.D. with Board Certification in Oncology, Immunology, Hematology or Rheumatology. Otherwise, Doctorate (Ph.D.) degree or equivalent; or more than 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong analytic and writing skills with publications
- Experience in oncology and autoimmune diseases
- Biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry experience
- Experience with Phase I – III clinical trials
- Knowledge of GCPs and regulatory requirements for clinical trials
- Participation in large multi-center and/or global trials, investigational site management, data collection and interpretation, and study protocol compliance
United States work visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Please note that Immunomedics, Inc. is not an E-Verify employer and cannot assist EAD holders in extending their OPT authorization. At the time of application, please indicate if you have legal authorization to work for Immunomedics, Inc. in this role.
Please apply only if you meet all of the required qualifications listed above and provide salary history and/or expectations at the time of application. Salary will be commensurate with experience and will be part of a total compensation package including excellent benefits and stock options.
Please check back for future job postings.
Statement to Agencies and Recruiters
Immunomedics typically recruits candidates directly rather than with the assistance of a third party agency or recruiter. We will only pay a fee for candidates submitted for consideration by any method under the following conditions: 1) There is a current, signed agreement or contract in existence between Immunomedics and the agency/recruiter prior to the submission AND 2) The candidate was submitted directly for a specific, agreed‐upon search. If a candidate is submitted to Immunomedics without meeting the aforementioned conditions, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire the candidate without any financial obligation to the agency or recruiter. All vendors, approved or not, must not contact or solicit our employees regarding recruiting.
At this time, we are not actively looking to engage with any new agencies or recruiters. If you still wish to send information for us to review, please forward the relevant documentation to email@example.com OR mail documentation to Immunomedics, Inc., Attention HR Department, 300 American Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950.