In our Corporate Headquarters in Northern New Jersey, we foster a challenging and rewarding work environment for our employees. We are committed to attracting, developing and maintaining a diverse team of motivated, talented individuals where each person has the opportunity to realize his or her full potential.
- Quality Assurance Associate, Raw Material Release and Clinical Shipments
- Scientist, Pre-Clinical Research
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Associate to be responsible for all QA related aspects of material handling, storage, shipping and control, and all associated documentation. This position may also be cross-trained on Product Disposition and Regulated Document/Training functions.
- Quarantine materials, inspect shipments, examine Certificates of Analysis, review test results, and determine release status.
- Coordination of clinical shipments.
- Preparation and circulation of controlled documents (e.g., specifications, labels).
- Inventory management.
- Stability Data Review.
- Generation of associated reports.
- Conduct changeovers in production area as required.
- Participate in audits, investigations, SOP preparation/review, and other projects as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in science or equivalent is required; Biology/Chemistry preferred.
- 1 year of prior work experience in a Biotechnological, Pharmaceutical, or Clinical environment and GxP training required.
- Experience in Raw Material Release or Product Disposition functions strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including Responsible Business Communication; scientific writing experience is preferred.
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a timeline-driven environment necessary.
- Must be proficient with MS Office applications.
- Ideal candidate will possess a strong customer service philosophy.
Starting salary up to 45k, commensurate with experience, plus a comprehensive benefit package.
United States work visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Please note that Immunomedics, Inc. is not an E-Verify employer and cannot assist EAD holders in extending their OPT authorization. At the time of application, please indicate if you have legal authorization to work for Immunomedics, Inc. in this role.
Please apply only if you meet all of the required qualifications listed above and provide salary history and/or expectations at the time of application.
This position is in our Pre-Clinical department.
We are seeking a Scientist to develop state-of-the art assays as well as apply established assays to support our ongoing clinical programs of antibody-drug conjugates and naked antibodies.
- Maintain cell cultures used in experiments.
- Develop new assays suitable for Quality Control to validate.
- Perform established assays for in vitro characterization of monoclonal antibodies, which include FACS, ADCC, CDC, MTS, Western blots, FISH, ELISA, etc., as instructed. Document such studies following cGLP guidelines.
- Record research work in Company supplied notebooks. Periodically has the notebook reviewed and signed.
- Provide weekly research updates to supervisor and attend department meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, immunology, or a related discipline with 5 years of relevant experience and/or training; or
- 3 years of relevant working experience with a Master’s or higher degree.
- Must have solid aseptic techniques, be well versed in ELISA, flow cytometry, western blots, and FISH techniques.
- Must be a computer-literate individual with proficiency in MS Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must be well organized, have excellent analytical, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills, and recognize the value and spirit of teamwork.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently, meet demanding deadlines, and balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced, continually changing environment.
Annual salary up to 70K, commensurate with experience, plus a comprehensive benefit program.
United States work visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Please note that Immunomedics, Inc. is not an E-Verify employer and cannot assist EAD holders in extending their OPT authorization. At the initial time of application, please indicate if you have legal authorization to work for Immunomedics, Inc. in this role.
Please apply only if you meet all of the required qualifications listed above and provide salary history and/or expectations at the time of application. Resumes without salary information will not be considered.